Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's pronounced gee higgs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdock

Murdock

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
It's pronounced gee higgs 1J4tKN4335/335It's pronounced gee higgs Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)
Experience:
It's pronounced gee higgs Left_bar_bleue340/500It's pronounced gee higgs Empty_bar_bleue  (340/500)

It's pronounced gee higgs Empty
PostSubject: It's pronounced gee higgs   It's pronounced gee higgs EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 12:37

Hi everybody. Drinky games here - i mean... what's up y'all? I've been playing games for 20 years. Writing that i realize, damn, im getting old. Regardless, i played a pbp a few years ago relating to a podcast called "we're alive" (a zombie apocalypse drama, really fantastic, give it a listen) and i had a lot of fun, but i love fallout so much more than we're alive, im really excited.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

It's pronounced gee higgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's pronounced gee higgs   It's pronounced gee higgs EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 12:45

Hello there! I'm glad to have you here, feel free to snoop around and learn about the forum and then create your character. Hope to play with you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

It's pronounced gee higgs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: