Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everybody- here to introduce myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey everybody- here to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody- here to introduce myself   Hey everybody- here to introduce myself EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 16:33

Hey everyone. I've never actually tried anything like this out before. I think the closest experience I have to this are a few small short games of D&D with friends back in college. But I really enjoy Fallout (or at least Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4) and have always been intrigued by the lore that surrounds it. Found out about this through reddit and hope to hang out on here with some like-minded folks.

Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

Hey everybody- here to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody- here to introduce myself   Hey everybody- here to introduce myself EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 21:37

Welcome Crolfer! We are glad of having you here and I hope you find friends in here and have loads of fun.
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

Hey everybody- here to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1