Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... 1J4tKN4100/100They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Left_bar_bleue35/200They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty
PostSubject: They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...   They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 18:39

Hi there!
Huge Fallout Fan, particularly New Vegas.
Have played a few DnD (Or equivalent) campaigns (Much more partial to Tabletop Wargaming, but that's beside the point.)
I look forward to many interesting encounters!
Back to top Go down
Leilani Kelekolio

Leilani Kelekolio

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... 1J4tKN475/75They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Experience:
They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Left_bar_bleue55/200They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty_bar_bleue  (55/200)

PostSubject: Re: They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...   They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 18:45

Ayyyy
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...   They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 21:52

Ayyy indeed! Nice to see so many New Vegas fans here, it is personally my favorite game of them all, followed only by Fallout 2. I also plan to add many interesting encounters and events, from meteorite falls to drug induced trips.
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...   They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics... Empty

Back to top Go down

They Asked Me How Well I Understood Theoretical Physics...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: