Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREETINGS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GREETINGS! Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS!   GREETINGS! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 19:03

Hey everyone!

Names Matt, I have been playing fallout (3 - New Vegas) since they came out back in 2008! I have played fallout 1 on my gaming laptop but I have not had much time to invest since I go to school fulltime and am always stuck with lots of Hw. But since I can play this on my Macbook which is where I do most of my assignments I shall be playing in between classes ! Hopefully I experience some awesome role-playing moments with you all.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

GREETINGS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS!   GREETINGS! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 21:54

Sup Matt! I'm glad of having you here, prioritize school over this, if you tell me about you being tight on time because exams or homework I will understand it and not hurry you up to answer on a thread. Anyway, I hope you have loads of fun here!
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

GREETINGS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: