Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, Smoothskin...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey, Smoothskin... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Smoothskin...   Hey, Smoothskin... EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 19:10

Hey, I go by Goblin.
I discovered Nukaloha while browsing reddit and i couldn't help but be interested. I've been playing fallout since I received Fallout 3 for Christmas a long time ago and everything about the game seemed to agree with me. Finishing Fallout 3 prompted me to play the others. Since then it's been a franchise that's held a place in my heart for years, and probably will for quite some time.

As far as my experience with "Roleplaying Forums", I got nada, zilch, and niente. Despite this i'm still willing to learn and use this as a bit of a kicking off point to learn about other games similar to this. I'm excited to dive in and experience what Nukaloha has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

Hey, Smoothskin... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Smoothskin...   Hey, Smoothskin... EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 21:58

Hey there Goblin! Roleplaying forums are easy peasy, you write and write and when facing a challenge you roll dice, also from time to time I will sweep in as a Game Master and fuck up all your efforts. You will end loving and hating me. Sounds nice isn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

Hey, Smoothskin...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: