Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hope I get superpowers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Larsen

Noah Larsen

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
I hope I get superpowers! 1J4tKN4100/100I hope I get superpowers! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
I hope I get superpowers! Left_bar_bleue1/200I hope I get superpowers! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/200)

I hope I get superpowers! Empty
PostSubject: I hope I get superpowers!   I hope I get superpowers! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 22:21

Hello Wastelanders,

27 year old Australian lawyer here, and a lover of the Fallout games! Played the three big ones of course and as a RP lover I had to join once I saw this on Reddit this morning.

Can't wait to see you in the wasteland! (before trying to blow your brains out...)

-TheBloodyAussie
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

I hope I get superpowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope I get superpowers!   I hope I get superpowers! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 22:31

Hey there mate! You can have super powers yes! Both Ghouls and Psykers can have what would be considered super-powers, but be careful, they can be dangerous as hell too!

I hope you have loads of fun here and make many friends, if you have any question feel free to ask away, I'm here to help.
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

I hope I get superpowers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: