Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good evening fellow survivors!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goodnight Loving

Goodnight Loving

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Good evening fellow survivors! 1J4tKN475/75Good evening fellow survivors! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Experience:
Good evening fellow survivors! Left_bar_bleue85/200Good evening fellow survivors! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/200)

Good evening fellow survivors! Empty
PostSubject: Good evening fellow survivors!   Good evening fellow survivors! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 12:03

I first got into fallout through no. 3 on the xbox and since then i've fallen in love with the game and when I saw this site whilst lurking through the depths of reddit I knew I had to take the leap and join. When it comes to roleplaying games like DnD, I won't pretend i'm any good or have much experience (other than a few shoddily cobbled together campaigns) but i've always wanted to get into doing it so, I guess here I am.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Junison

Cassidy Junison

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Good evening fellow survivors! 1J4tKN4100/100Good evening fellow survivors! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Good evening fellow survivors! Left_bar_bleue100/200Good evening fellow survivors! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Good evening fellow survivors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening fellow survivors!   Good evening fellow survivors! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 13:31

Hey, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

Good evening fellow survivors!
Page 1 of 1