Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha, Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aloha, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Aloha, Everyone!   Aloha, Everyone! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 23:05

Hey, everyone. I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Max and I have a bit of expirience RPing in World of Warcraft. I was interested in RolePlaying here because I'm burned out with WoW and I came across this on a reddit post. I've played Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and New Vegas, and I've loved all of them.
Back to top Go down
Good Karma
Admin
Good Karma

Aloha, Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha, Everyone!   Aloha, Everyone! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 23:12

Hello, Max! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to pm me or another mod. We also have a discord if you would like to join! : https://discord.gg/ZuVFVhF
Back to top Go down

Aloha, Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: