Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Art Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Character Art Thread 1J4tKN4100/100Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Character Art Thread Left_bar_bleue0/200Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Character Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Character Art Thread   Character Art Thread EmptySat Dec 02 2017, 06:16

So I'm willing to draw other people's characters when I'm free (sadly don't have too much time these days, maybe give me a week) If you want something done, let me know and prepare some reference pics!

Also, it would be cool to know who else would be willing to draw characters or do something similar (3D modelling, story writing, etc.)

Here are some examples of Fallout related art I've drawn:
Character Art Thread Honi11
Character Art Thread Dexter10
Character Art Thread Julian10
Back to top Go down
Rick Hughes

Rick Hughes

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
Character Art Thread 1J4tKN4110/110Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Experience:
Character Art Thread Left_bar_bleue5/500Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

PostSubject: Re: Character Art Thread   Character Art Thread EmptySat Dec 02 2017, 13:20

You think you'd be down to draw Rick? Always nice to have an image to go with a character! =)
Back to top Go down
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Character Art Thread 1J4tKN4100/100Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Character Art Thread Left_bar_bleue0/200Character Art Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Character Art Thread   Character Art Thread EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 02:58

Sorry for the late reply, school's been hectic. I can probably give it a good shake next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Art Thread   Character Art Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Art Thread
Page 1 of 1