Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leilani's Memoirs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leilani Kelekolio

Leilani Kelekolio

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Leilani's Memoirs 1J4tKN475/75Leilani's Memoirs Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Experience:
Leilani's Memoirs Left_bar_bleue55/200Leilani's Memoirs Empty_bar_bleue  (55/200)

Leilani's Memoirs Empty
PostSubject: Leilani's Memoirs   Leilani's Memoirs EmptyThu Dec 14 2017, 15:06

12/14/2327

I couldn't stop thinking about Leon and AJ today. I found a really old photo, back when the Silver Sharks were in full swing. It made me smile, even if I couldn't bear to look at myself. I keep thinking 'Whatever happened to that woman? Why are you so afraid now, when you look exactly the same as you did 70 years ago?'

I think it was because I knew everyone in the Silver Sharks loved me. I had Leon back then and he was really all I needed. But everyone else loved almost as much as he did, even though I was a ghoul. We were so close. The best family I had since the bombs fell. Then, in an instant, the Silver Sharks were gone. 14 years of activity gone by in the blink of an eye. Everyone eventually passed away, either killed the night the Ohanan army raided HQ or killed somewhere else. Or they just...died of being old, which very few of them got that pleasure.

Christ, I need some Jet.

Back to top Go down

Leilani's Memoirs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Character Sheets
 :: Character's Diaries
-