Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quest Request (Honi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Quest Request (Honi) 1J4tKN4100/100Quest Request (Honi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Quest Request (Honi) Left_bar_bleue0/200Quest Request (Honi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Quest Request (Honi) Empty
PostSubject: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyFri Dec 15 2017, 22:55

Would like to start off a quest! My character only recently found civilization and is eager to do just about anything relating to medicine or herbalism. Wouldn't mind starting off someplace not too obviously hostile, maybe a small town. Kaho'olawe seems pretty agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyMon Dec 18 2017, 03:04

I'm your man. What exactly would you like to do? I was thinking that perhaps Honi could be searching some medicine for a sick child and having to venture into caves and other unexplored areas in the search of a specific plant.
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Health Points:
Quest Request (Honi) 1J4tKN4100/100Quest Request (Honi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Quest Request (Honi) Left_bar_bleue0/200Quest Request (Honi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyMon Dec 18 2017, 03:56

Sounds good to me! Definitely sounds like something up his alley
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyMon Dec 18 2017, 09:12

Alright! Last question before I start planning how to mess with you. Do you want it to be light hearted and fun oriented or more grimmdark and violent? You can also choose the 50/50 option.
Back to top Go down
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyMon Dec 18 2017, 12:35

I'm fine with either, so 50/50 sounds alright to me
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) EmptyTue Dec 19 2017, 04:41

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request (Honi)   Quest Request (Honi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest Request (Honi)
Page 1 of 1