Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.


Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A Chance Encounter
Wed Jul 04 2018, 19:52 by Good Karma

» Kanaloa's many Sons
Tue May 29 2018, 14:03 by Ronny

» Drums of the Dead
Thu May 17 2018, 05:00 by David Marsh

» Shops in Kaho’olawe
Sat Mar 17 2018, 23:08 by Overseer

» David Marsh
Sun Mar 04 2018, 09:27 by David Marsh

» Ronny the Oafish Super Mutant
Sat Mar 03 2018, 11:12 by Overseer

» K8-43, "Kain"
Sat Mar 03 2018, 11:12 by Overseer

» Kaui Williams
Sat Mar 03 2018, 11:10 by Overseer

» Akoni Kahue
Sat Mar 03 2018, 11:09 by Overseer

» Rat Stomping
Fri Mar 02 2018, 11:45 by Overseer

» Jiang Heishui
Sat Feb 24 2018, 10:33 by Overseer

» 'Saint', Psyker
Mon Feb 19 2018, 18:52 by Overseer


Share | 
 

 Rat Stomping

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 03:37

The vicious critters continued with their attack completely unphased, becoming increasingly more dangerous and aggressive the more of their brethren died.

One mutant rat, with its spine completely exposed and filled with strange puss filled pimples all across its body ran across one of the wooden pillars, its bony claws easily grabbing the humid and half rotten wood of the pillar. Then it jumped directly onto Akoni's chest, gorily clawing onto the man's chest and gnawing onto his pale chest as best as it could.

Another one, one surprisingly normal looking yet bigger than average made its way onto Ronnie's feet and began biting onto his heels, bloodily chewing onto the flesh of his big and green achilles talon, almost completely tearing up his tendons if they weren't so strong and thick.

The third rat attacked K8-43, it was a naked creature with strange scales, looking more reptilian than mammalian. The lizard-rat launched itself towards the rifle wielding soldier but he skillfully manages to avoid the rat, dodging in the last second and avoiding its attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Akoni Kahue

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
130/130  (130/130)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 09:46

Akoni grips the rodent on his chest, attempting to tear it off. The medic stumbles backwards as he frees himself of the rat's jaws; he tosses it across the floor. Akoni clutches the gash on his chest attempting to hold the blood in. "Not good. Mutant, shady man, cover me!" He fumbles through his pouch for his medical supplies, attempting to preform first aid.

(1d100+27)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 09:46

The member 'Akoni Kahue' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 61
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Akoni Kahue

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
130/130  (130/130)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 10:12

(The last roll was a mistake, here's the first aid roll)

1d20+15


Last edited by Akoni Kahue on Mon Feb 12 2018, 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 10:12

The member 'Akoni Kahue' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d20' : 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Kaui Williams

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-02-07

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
96/96  (96/96)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 12:23

In the din of combat, a new figure descends the rickety stairs into the clamor below.

Dr. Kaui Williams observed the chaos of the basement with, insane, excited eyes, undeterred by the pungent scent of blood filling the entire space. Despite his frail appearance, the Ghoul carried himself with frenzied confidence and a disconcerting spring in his step. His appearance was immaculate, his tan suit seemingly freshly pressed, and his pocked skin shining with whatever cleanliness a ghoul could manage.

His most distinguishing feature, however, was a small bonsai sprouting from his right shoulder. Pruned, and groomed to perfection, a single, cancerous, fruit desperately clinging to a single, feeble, limb.

In his right hand was a cane, its end affixed with a jagged makeshift dagger, used as a weapon -- or particularly deadly visual aid -- far more than for physical support.

In a gravely, articulate tone, yet to no one in particular, Williams spoke,

"Would anyone care for a Mutfruit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronny

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
227/227  (227/227)
Experience:
310/500  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 15:33

Ronny's mind was racing as he felt the minor injury to his ankle. He was becoming more frenzied as the battle went on, and he didn't even notice the noise made when the door opened or when a clean-cut ghoul dressed in a suit and bearing live flora on his shoulder descended down the steps into view.

Ronny lifted up his hammer and with the top facing downwards, pushed the hammer downward toward the rat that had just nibbled on his ankle.

[Ronny's Attack = 1d100 + 170]
[Rat's Dodge = 1d100 + 120]


Last edited by Ronny on Mon Feb 12 2018, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 15:33

The member 'Ronny' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 '1d100' : 66

--------------------------------

#2 '1d100' : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
K8-43

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-01-26

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
128/128  (128/128)
Experience:
310/500  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 17:00

Adrenaline pumping through his heart after dodging the feral attack by the rat, K8-43 wouldn't take note of the strange ghoul until he spoke. He nearly aimed his rifle at Kaui, but it didn't take him long to chalk the immaculately dressed ghoul off as an ally. "Kill the rat after him!" K8-43 hastily ordered, pointing a finger at Akoni before aiming at the rat who had attacked him prior.

[K8-43's Attack: 1d100 + 180 + 5 + 10]
[Rat's Dodge: 1d100 + 120]


Last edited by K8-43 on Mon Feb 12 2018, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 12 2018, 17:00

The member 'K8-43' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 84, 22
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 02:13

Akoni's actions
14+15=19
Success! He recovers 10 HP.

Ronny's attack
236-125=111
CRITICAL ATTACK!

K8-43's attack
279-144=135
CRITICAL ATTACK!

Damage done:
Dice #1
Ronny: Melee Damage
1d20 + STR + WPN + (Level x 2) = Damage
1d20 + 13 + 15 + 2 = Damage
Critical attack = Damage x 2!

Dice #2
K8-43: Ranged Damage
1d20 + PER + WPN + (Level x 2) = Damage
1d20 + 8 + 20 + 2 = Damage
Critical attack = Damage x 2!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 02:13

The member 'Overseer' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 '1d20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 '1d20' : 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 02:31

Damage Done:
 

Ronny's hammer strike sent a shockwave all across the basement, it shook all the columns and made everybody quiet, including all the rowdy drunks above all of you. For a second it looked like time had stopped. When Ronny retreated his sledgehammer a small crater lied under it, and on top of it the liquefied remains of what once was a rat.

The silence was only broken by K8-43's rifle shot who sent a flaming bullet all the way towards the rat that had harassed him. The bullet entered across its feeble chest and exited from the other way, creating such a gaping hole that it ended making the rat explore and send all its extremities flying afterwards.

The rats all looked at the group differently, they all went quiet and then their eyes turned a blinding white for a second. Afterwards and as if they were a hive mind they all ran in the same direction and escaped across a sewer. It all seemed like it was over, but then a high pitched noise rang all across the building.

Everybody, including the people on the upper floor, started to scream. It wasn't a real noise, no matter how hard you covered your ears it wouldn't fade away. There was something surreal about it.

"Invaders, killers, monsters!" Said a ethereal voice, directly onto your minds.

From the same sewer from were all the rats ran away appeared a massive naked rat, as big as a toddler and as ugly as the ballsack of a ghoul. Its skin was filled with thick pulsing veins, it's eyes were glowing white and there were strange nail like growths on its back.

"This place was our lair even before the invaders came to it! Humans are a disease! Stop killing our children and go away from our lands!"

King Rat's Stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Kaui Williams

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-02-07

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
96/96  (96/96)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 09:46

Kaui, entirely unphased by the abominable hellspawn of a rodent in front of him, steps forward with vigor, brandishing his cane casually at the creature, his speech well enunciated and rapidly paced.

"You understand, dear sir, that this is private property.It's quite alright if you don't, of course, given that you seem to be a testicle sack capable of communication, but us, ah, more fashionable beings take a very draconian stance on property laws.

You seem to have a concept of communication. A king, perhaps a Rat God?

I sympathize, I really do, why, I would have never won the De Jong Grant for Outstanding Discoveries in Botany had I not trespassed myself to sample a marvelous Loulu Palm.

Surely, you'll at least entertain the idea of a peaceful resolution?"

[Diplomacy Check: 1d100 + 10 + 5]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 09:46

The member 'Kaui Williams' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 42
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Akoni Kahue

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
130/130  (130/130)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 09:54

Akoni hops to his feet, and grabs the rifle he'd propped up against the wall beside him, aiming for the rat's eyes with it. "I do not thing the animal will listen, ghoul"
He fires at the ratking.

(1d100+22) to hit
(1d100+9) to dodge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 17 2018, 09:54

The member 'Akoni Kahue' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 84, 36
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Ronny

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
227/227  (227/227)
Experience:
310/500  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 19 2018, 12:28

Ronny begins looking around wildly as the voice appears out of nowhere. It seems to penetrate his very mind and he panics for a moment.

"Where voice talk?!"

He covers his ears and stumbles around a bit until the giant abomination that is the rat king appears before them. Looking toward the rat confused, he watches as Kaui says some words that he doesn't quite understand, and looks toward Akoni right as he fires off a shot at the king.

"Human, no!" he screams toward Akoni.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
K8-43

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-01-26

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
128/128  (128/128)
Experience:
310/500  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Mon Feb 19 2018, 17:39

The screeching that infested the minds of all who were near the presence of the basement was something that K8-43 had dealt with in the past; indeed, he knew a few skilled Psykers who had lost all control of themselves in their search for something resembling a normal life. He didn't dare lift his hand towards his ears, as he knew the unholy sound wouldn't dampen. Gritting his teeth at the painful psychic attack, he would watch as a mutated rat emerged from the very tunnels his quarry had fled to. He remained silent as it echoed its words into his mind, filled with seething resentment for humanity for all that they had done to their kind. In a way, he had sympathized with it, for he had felt the very hatred this being had felt, mutated as it was.

K8-43 was surprised to take note of the diplomatic approach Kaui had taken with the rat, considering his recent entry in to the basement and what he had seen thus far. Pleased to get a chance to speak, K8-43 opted to add on to what Kaui had said. "There is a bomb rigged to explo-" He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as Akoni had lifted his rifle and shot at the Rat King before he could finish. "You damned fool!" He yelled at him, raising his Rangemaster to aim at the King, not yet pulling the trigger. "Ignore this fool! Calm down, and we can end things peacefully. You have to evacuate your people!" He bellowed at the Rat King in a hopeful attempt to ease his anticipated aggression. "Choose to fight now, or live another day, your choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Wed Feb 21 2018, 23:44

The rat screetched after hearing the gunshot, it was a real screech, not a psychic one. Despite attempting to look imposing it was clear that the beast was scared of the "invaders", he had ordered the remaining rats to retreat in an attempt at saving at least some of its brethen but fear could also breed incredible loyalty, if the Rat King is damaged it will surely order its minions to attack no matter the cost and who knew how many rats were down there. Thankfully the bullet didn't hit the Rat King, and even if it was scared it was unharmed.

Suddenly, the lights went out, one of the rats had bit the electric cables, all around you several small glowing orbs started to appear, almost always in pairs but sometime alone or in more than two. These were the reddish eyes of the rats, they were all around you and were the only light sources, it was imposisble to count how many were there, but it could be around the thousands, everywhere you looked there were red eyes.

The Rat King's eyes were the biggest and brightest orbs, glowing red like two miniature suns.

His echoing voice boomed once more, controlling so many rats made him speak more erratically. "Hungry! Very hungry! We believed of you as gods when we discovered Cheezy Poofs but not anymore! You are killers! Why not eat killer people of all island? We will gain power to make more Cheezy Poofs yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Akoni Kahue

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
130/130  (130/130)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Fri Feb 23 2018, 17:31

The medic rolls out his neck, keeping the Rat down sights as he strafes around it. Apparently the first round missed, so he starts lining up another shot. "Rodents do not reason." The medic narrows his eyes, letting loose another round at the animal

to hit 1d100+22
to dodge 1d100+9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Fri Feb 23 2018, 17:31

The member 'Akoni Kahue' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 45, 94
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Kaui Williams

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-02-07

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
96/96  (96/96)
Experience:
280/500  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 24 2018, 07:32

As the basement plunges into darkness, lit only by the eerie gaze of dozens ofor rodents, Kaui lowers himself into a defensive stance. Praying for better success the second time, he calls out again, the insane intensity of his voice cutting through the patterning of hundreds of feet.

"Cheesy Poofs are indeed a great delicacy! But you must realize your supply of them here is gone! The God that has satiated your hunger for so long is leaving! You have nothing left here."

[Kaui will be attempting a Talk check against the King Rat 1d100 + 10 + 5 using 1 Action Point]

[In addition, Kaui will use his remaining Action Point on Dodge, concluding his turn]


Last edited by Kaui Williams on Sat Feb 24 2018, 08:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 516
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 24 2018, 07:32

The member 'Kaui Williams' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'1d100' : 29
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com
Ronny

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-01-22

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
227/227  (227/227)
Experience:
310/500  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   Sat Feb 24 2018, 10:20

Ronny begins looking around furiously as the amount of red eyes piercing through the darkness grows. He begins breathing heavily as he starts to panic. In addition to being afraid of the dark, Ronny also has trouble comprehending wholly, the threat that stands before him, which compounds his fear. Whimpers start to seep from his lips and he can feel himself shaking and beginning to sweat. All that is running through his mind right now is preservation. He worries for himself, and more importantly his new "friend" K8.

After hearing Akoni fire a second shot at the rat, Ronny breaks into a full fledged panic.

"No! I not want to die!"

[1 AP: Move] Ronny rushes over to Akoni as quickly as he can.
[1 AP] Ronny attempts to grab and wrestle away Akoni's gun from him, for fear he will provoke the rat to kill them all.

[For the purposes of this, I will roll 2d100: One for Ronny, one for Akoni. This will be a contest of STR checks = 1d100 + (STR x 10)

Ronny: 1d100 + (13 x 10)
Akoni: 1d100 + (7 x 10)]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rat Stomping   

Back to top Go down
 
Rat Stomping
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lost At Sea (Stallion needed or young male, M/R)
» W.I.P. "Stomping" Johnny Bataccio
» Uzak Gökten: Hell's Stomping Grounds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Kaho’olawe
 :: 
Kaho'olawe
 :: Kaheliki Town
-
Jump to: