Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oioi Laddies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClickPause

ClickPause

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Oioi Laddies 1J4tKN4100/100Oioi Laddies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Oioi Laddies Left_bar_bleue0/0Oioi Laddies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Oioi Laddies Empty
PostSubject: Oioi Laddies   Oioi Laddies EmptyThu Dec 13 2018, 02:54

Hey, I'm a human being (I swear) from Australia. You can just call me Click, or really whatever, as long as I know to respond to it.

Jokes aside, I found this community since I was looking for a group of players and a world that I could explore and bounce ideas off of. The Fallout part of it mainly came out of a video thread I watched about a role-play like this, but set in New Vegas, and I wanted to see what it was like. I really like the aesthetic of this site in particular, and the world is really unique for the setting.

My goal in character creation is to make characters I can bounce off of others. Maybe create indirect friction or direct clashing. Stuff like slave traders, leaders of Black Market merchant groups, raiders, thieves, semi-feral ghouls. The whole shebang. Making characters that I could play in a party with other characters would be cool, especially with some big over-arching goal like "kill the giant mega-shark which is making this port uninhabitable" or "make it into the secret Enclave base to steal something to help save the world". Goals like those really interest me, as well as the idea of character dynamics.

I hope to see you guys around.
Back to top Go down
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Oioi Laddies 1J4tKN4100/100Oioi Laddies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Oioi Laddies Left_bar_bleue0/200Oioi Laddies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Oioi Laddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oioi Laddies   Oioi Laddies EmptyTue Apr 30 2019, 06:45

Oh my God, shit, we have been madly offline, but hey, consider this answered! We're working on getting the forum up to date, if you can find our discord, have no fear, message me here! I'll try to keep this line and check regularly!

I'm glad to see someone able, willing, and skilled in roleplaying in this manner showing interest in this, so I hope we hear back from you!
Back to top Go down

Oioi Laddies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: