Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! Empty
PostSubject: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! EmptyMon Sep 18 2017, 01:47

SPECIAL is the System that makes your character truly unique. They stand for Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck which will also be shortened to STR, PER, END, CHA, INT, AGL and LCK respectively. They will each give a small advantage to you in a different area, for example, characters with a high STR will be better combatants and so on.

Strength: Strength helps you lifting and aiming with weapons and hitting stronger. Each point in Strength will give you +3 to all unarmed or melee attack dice rolls and +1 in all ranged attacks dice rolls.
Perception: The higher the perception the easier you will have it to aim at enemies and score critical hits. For each point in Perception you will do +2 in all ranged attack dice rolls and will need -1 in the need to score a critical hit.
Endurance: Endurance aids you in resisting pain, temperature, illnesses and poison. Each point will grant you +2HP each time you level up. For each point in Endurance you will do +2 in all dice rolls related to cooking in a fireplace, hiding from creatures, taming creatures, searching for drinkable water and searching for food.
Charisma: Charisma grants you the ability to make friends, get discounts and convince or lie to people. For each point in charisma you will have +1 to all dice rolls related with diplomacy and lying and also objects will be 5 caps cheaper.
Intelligence: Intelligence helps you when it comes to working with high tech machinery, hacking terminals, and meddling with science or medicine. For each point you will have a +1 to all dice rolls related with working, hacking or repairing technology, also with all dice rolls related with science or medicine.
Agility: Agility allows you to dodge attacks and do acrobatics. Each point in agility gives you +2 Points to all dice roll related to dodging or doing agility feats.
Luck: Luck helps you in all your actions. For each point in Luck you will gain a +1 to all dice rolls regardless of their nature.

Each race will have a minimum and maximum of SPECIAL points, explained below.

Last edited by Overseer on Tue Dec 05 2017, 14:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! EmptyMon Sep 18 2017, 01:49

Humans/Psykers:
Min:

• STR: 1
  • PER: 1
  • END: 1
  • CHA: 1
  • INT: 1
  • AGL: 1
  • LCK: 1

Max:

• STR: 10
  • PER: 10
  • END: 10
  • CHA: 10
  • INT: 10
  • AGL: 10
  • LCK: 10

Points to Distribute: 33
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! EmptyMon Sep 18 2017, 01:55

Ghouls:
Min:

• STR: 1
  • END: 2
  • INT: 2
  • AGL: 1
  • LCK: 3

Max:

• STR: 7
  • PER: 8
  • END: 12
  • CHA: 9
  • INT: 11
  • AGL: 10
  • LCK: 13

Points to Distribute: 29

Last edited by Overseer on Fri Dec 01 2017, 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! EmptyMon Sep 18 2017, 02:00

Super-Mutants:
Min:

• STR: 4
  • END: 5
  • INT: 1
  • AGL: 2
  • LCK: 1

Max:

• STR: 14
  • PER: 8
  • END: 15
  • CHA: 6
  • INT: 7
  • AGL: 12
  • LCK: 8

Points to Distribute: 25

Special Characteristics:

1. Chems have no effect on Super-Mutants
  2. Super-Mutants are completely immune to radiation and ilnesses
  3. Super-Mutants require to constantly ingest meat to avoid going insane and mutating uncontrollably. Human meat is the best for this.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! EmptyMon Sep 18 2017, 02:07

Robots:
Min:

• STR: 3
  • PER: 3
  • END: 3
  • CHA: 3
  • INT: 3
  • AGL: 3
  • LCK: 3

Max:

• STR: 13
  • PER: 13
  • END: 13
  • CHA: 13
  • INT: 13
  • AGL: 13
  • LCK: 13

Points to Distribute: 19

Special Characteristics:

1. Robots cannot use Chems, Alcohol, Food, Drinks or Healing Items. They can only use repair kits.
  2. Instead of Food robots require electricity or fuel.
  3. Instead of Water robots require Oil, Grease or any other type of Lubricant.
  4. They are considered to have level 2 bionics on their skull, torso and limbs.
  5. They cannot install S.P.E.C.I.A.L Bionics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!   You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L! Empty

Back to top Go down

You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 ::