Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quest Request - Repossession

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Quest Request - Repossession 1J4tKN4100/100Quest Request - Repossession Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Quest Request - Repossession Left_bar_bleue35/200Quest Request - Repossession Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Quest Request - Repossession Empty
PostSubject: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyTue Dec 05 2017, 11:37

Hiya! As the bar quest seems to be running its course, I'd like to request one for myself. It's been mentioned that my Pip-Boy was initially acquired through unspecified means. I'm hoping for a, or a small group of, bounty hunters to come to reclaim it.

Should anyone want to intervene, I wouldn't be opposed.
Back to top Go down
Neutral Karma

Neutral Karma

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyTue Dec 05 2017, 12:12

Cassidy here!

The scary thing about the idea that you are proposing is that each and every Pip-Boy a character has, the user has to be killed because of the biological lock on the individual. For it to be used by anyone other then you, you have to die. The bounty hunters would likely be shooting to kill once they identify you are the one they are searching for, unless convinced to abandon their task.
Back to top Go down
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Health Points:
Quest Request - Repossession 1J4tKN4100/100Quest Request - Repossession Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Quest Request - Repossession Left_bar_bleue35/200Quest Request - Repossession Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyTue Dec 05 2017, 13:11

It's a scary thought, for sure, but I think there's plenty of defenses in place.

First, Blackwell is in a populated town that, to the best of my knowledge, has an adequate level of security. He'll have to follow Luke until he leaves, or is sufficiently isolated.

Second, a bounty hunter is normally motivated by profit, they're not unreasonable if provided a counter-offer.

As an aside, it could provide some nice continuity for some of our other plans if they originated from a base
Back to top Go down
Neutral Karma

Neutral Karma

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 14:25

Cassidy here!

Definitely up for this, and normally I would be able to DM it, but considering I'd like my character to be involved we'd have to get one of the other administrators on it. An administrator shouldn't be distributing loot for his own characters, it gets sketchy around that fine line.
Back to top Go down
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 14:49

Wouldn't have it any other way.
Would it be preferable for me or a GM to write a starter?
Back to top Go down
Neutral Karma

Neutral Karma

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 14:51

Cassidy here!

It would be best if you didn't start the thread, and instead, our Dungeon Master take over that responsibility. It'll set up the tone for the rest of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 14:58

I'll take it. But first tell me what you two had in mind:

• Where it happens:
  • At what time of the day:
  • The adventure will be intense and filled with action but do you want it to be violent and gritty or soft in these terms? I mean, if Luke gets caught there could be some torture scenes with the bounty hunter attempting to get the Pip-Boy out.

Give me some details so I can work on a good starter.

Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Cassidy Junison

Cassidy Junison

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:
Quest Request - Repossession Left_bar_bleue100/200Quest Request - Repossession Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 15:00

I'll let Blackwell answer those questions, as it was his idea to begin with. I do believe he was planning on making it occur in Kaho'olawe, considering the location of the bar roleplay and how these bounty hunters likely tracked him down, but it is up to him.

EDIT: In true Fallout fashion, I'd love for it to be violent and gritty depending on how things go down.
Back to top Go down
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptyFri Dec 08 2017, 15:06

Kaho'olawe would be for sure, probably somewhere near the bar. As for time, it could occur a few hours after the bar, to a few days, I don't particularly care which. I have no problems with grit, blunt violence is one of my favorite parts of fallout
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession EmptySun Dec 10 2017, 05:29

Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Request - Repossession   Quest Request - Repossession Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest Request - Repossession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Quests and Adventures
-
Jump to: