Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanaloa's many Sons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

Kanaloa's many Sons Empty
PostSubject: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyFri Mar 02 2018, 05:09

As you are about to leave the bar after fighting with the rats one person starts heavily knocking the door, almost punching it.

"Hey, hey! Are the guys who killed the rats still there? I need help!"

Johnny asked the rats to hide to avoid any bad impression and then opened the door for him. The person on the other side was a human on his mid fifties. His voice was broken and he looked like he had cried himself to sleep. Akoni and K8 recognise him as one of yesterday's patron, a silent man who drank alone in a corner and mumbled to himself while crying profusely. Once inside he fell on his knees and crawled towards K8 before sobbing on his leg and begging for help, his breath reeked of cheap whiske.

What happened?:

Who are you?:

Why did your son miss this reunion?:

Why were you and your son angry at each other?:

Why are you so sure of him being kidnapped?:

Who would want to kidnap Yojimbo?:

What's in there for us?:

After the round of questions was over he sat on the ground and grabbed a warm and half empty beer bottle that was lying around. Finishing it entirely in a couple of gulps.

"So, will you help me?
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Level: 2
Health Points:
Kanaloa's many Sons 1J4tKN4130/130Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Experience:
Kanaloa's many Sons Left_bar_bleue280/500Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptySat Mar 03 2018, 03:36

Akoni looks over to the poor man, turning only his eyes. The medic was halfway through chugging a beer when the fisherman busted in, so it was slightly awkward during the sob story. See Akoni didnt get the cue to put the beer down, so the entire time he had the bottle in his hand. Once the fisherman was done his speech, Akoni turns to face the other party members, giving them a bit of a shrug. It isnt like he couldn't see that the man is distressed, that much is plainly obvious, but he couldn't really empathize. Akoni had lost his mom, sure, but that was years ago.

"I am not against helping if none of you are" Honestly the medic has a bit of a policy to always help out when he can, but that's beside the point. With that he stands up, tossing the beer bottle into the garbage. He begins to pack his things away in his knapsack, waiting for the others to make their decisions. He walks to the doorway, mumbling something about buying supplies as he passes by Usagi before leaning against the wall besides the entrance. He sets his head back and scratches at his beard, going through some things in his head while the others deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Kanaloa's many Sons 1J4tKN4227/227Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (227/227)
Experience:
Kanaloa's many Sons Left_bar_bleue310/500Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 07 2018, 12:50

Ronny sat as the new man addressed the group and answered the others' questions. He was still very much into his radio. As "When They Found the Atomic Power" started to leak through the speakers, the sound slowly dropped in pitch and speed until there was no more sound. The mutant's eyes shot open. He looked at the radio as if to ask it why it had stopped.

Ronny gave the device a small shake and then an idea happened upon his brain. He put the device on the ground as he reached around to pull his small, tattered backpack off. Unfastening the largest pocket, his giant hand awkwardly felt around for some of the extra batteries he had picked up days earlier. When he finally was able to pull two out, he opened the back of the radio, pulled out the old batteries, and popped the new ones in. He dropped the old ones on the bar floor, clattering as they bounced around on the wood.

Tuning the radio back to his station, Ronny was able to catch the end of the song. Feeling slightly disappointed, he looked up to the others. Curious, he listened in to the last part of the conversation as the man asked for help.

"I am not against helping if none of you are," Akoni said as he stood up and threw his bottle in the garbage.

"I not go anywhere without my friend," Ronny stated as he gestured toward K8 and turned to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
K8-43

K8-43

Character Screen
Health Points:
Kanaloa's many Sons 1J4tKN4128/128Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (128/128)
Experience:
Kanaloa's many Sons Left_bar_bleue310/500Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (310/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyThu Mar 08 2018, 14:28

K8-43 looked down at the drunken man making requests of the group, raising an eyebrow after their round of questions finished, puzzled at the fact they already had a reputation in town. Evidently, he wasn't pleased at this attention and took a few steps back to acquire some distance from the client, near his Super Mutant friend. With a nod towards his new partner, he spoke to the old fisherman. "And your answer is to drink yourself to death and get strangers to help you? Your son wouldn't want to see you like this when he gets back." The android walked over to him and grasped his arm, forcing him to stand, as drunk as he was. "Get yourself sober, and use what you were going to pay me to get gear for yourself. You're going to find your son with us."
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptySun Mar 11 2018, 03:38

The old fisherman raises one arm as if he were to complain but then he realises the truth in the words of Kain and pukes, surely feeling sick both physically and spiritually.

"I drank because I kept waiting for him to come..." He says while cleaning his spit and puke filled lips with his own ragged t-shirt.

He turned around and threw his half empty whiskey bottle away, who promptly crashed against the floor. Without a word he slapped himself twice on the face and seemed to sober a little bit.

"Look, I may not be an educated person, but I'm not stupid. What assures me that you guys won't run away with the caps? I'll give you half now, 1000 caps, and another half later, I'll also take you around with my tugboat I am willing to go anywhere to find him. If... If you find him I'll also give you my tugboat!"

With this said he searched around his leather bag and grabbed 3000 caps, a thousand for each one of you.

"So, please, will you help me? His house is in Kapa’a. It not far away..."
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Kanaloa's many Sons 1J4tKN4227/227Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (227/227)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyMon Mar 12 2018, 10:40

As Ronny listened to the man speak his piece, he slowly turned down his radio more and more until eventually, it was almost silent. Usagi's sorrowful words seemed to drunkenly spill out of his mouth. Even Ronny could hear the sadness behind his voice. The mutant couldn't help but feel sorry for him. This feeling only compounded as the man frantically searched in his bag, and piled the caps on the table.

"I think we help this man," the mutant said rising to his feet. He walked over to the table and looked at the man.

"Ronny help you find son."
Back to top Go down
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Health Points:
Kanaloa's many Sons 1J4tKN4130/130Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Experience:
Kanaloa's many Sons Left_bar_bleue280/500Kanaloa's many Sons Empty_bar_bleue  (280/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyMon Mar 12 2018, 12:19

Akoni nods a few times, tucking the sack of caps away in his pack before slinging the bag over his shoulder. It's been a long time since such a good payday, and even longer since he'd restocked his medical supplies well. The fact is that without stims and med-x, he couldn't do too terribly much to heal people. That aside, the medic turns his head to the mutant before offering a stunted smile. Now that he'd been paid he couldn't really back down, could he? Kane or no, Akoni is going to help this poor man find his son.

"I am with the mutant, we will look for your child." Akoni offers his hand to the man. It's not a very hospitable sight, but it's an honest as radiation handshake. The act itself is jerky and awkward, and the medic quickly withdraws his arm.

Kahue turns his eyes towards Kane, clearing his throat before offering a slight nod."
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 14 2018, 04:03

Usagi stood up and thanked everybody their help, he didn't seem to care sparing the caps in the least.

"Come come, follow me!"

He stumbled out and walked towards the dock, where a big and old tugboat awaited, several mutant mollusks and other strange marine fauna stuck to its hull. The name of the ship had been lost to the ages, faded away into nothingness.

"This is my greatest achievement, the Unsinkable II! Albeit I'm not sure that's its real name, the Ghoul who sold me the ship told me that's how it was called before the war."

He opened the door inside and a scarred and ugly cat went out, happily purring and jumping towards the old fisherman.

"Hey there Moggy! Sorry bud but I don't have any food for today, you gotta eat my scraps."

"Mew?"

He then turned back to you all.

"If you guys have any unfinished business to do before heading to Maui then do it now. We are heading out at 5."
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 14 2018, 10:11

Upon seeing the cat, Ronny is overcome with feelings of joy and praise. A big grin breaks out all across his face and he's almost brought to tears.

"Kitty!"

He rushes toward the boat and sits down to start petting the cat. Despite his enormous size and his giant hands, the mutant is unexpectantly gentle in handling the cat. Stroking its mangled and matted fur, Ronny begins to erupt in a series of chuckles. As the cat jumps on his body, his chuckles turn to laughter as he rolls to his back, allowing the cat to crawl up on his chest.

"Ronny want to keep cat," says the green brute looking up at Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 14 2018, 14:45

The medic cocks an eyebrow at the mutant, blinking a few times before looking down at the cat. Akoni's never been big on animals, but there's something about Moggy that he doesnt really mind. Not that it matters much, it's just a cat. Either way, Akoni turns to face Usagi with a grim look on his face. He speaks quietly, in something of an apologetic tone. It's like Kahue feels guilty about something.

"I will need some time to buy medical supplies, I hope that will be alright" He says with a small nod. Maybe he feels bad about holding the search up, even if the fisherman said they had till later in the evening to prepare. Akoni reaches down into his pack and rummages around a bit, taking notes of what he's missing. He's completely out of Med-X and stimpacks, down to just his first aid supplies.

"I am going to run to the general store for chems, does anybody else want to come?" He turns towards his partners.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyTue Mar 20 2018, 09:58

Time passed quickly and unevenly until it was five post meridian. With a loud horn the tugboat called our heroes to summon them onto their rendezvous point.

While the group unpacked their stuff in the living quarters and the captain activated the engines of the ship, dusk came. The sun was going down and the sky was already acquiring a full spectrum of colours, creating a gradient of orange, yellow and blue that was only interrupted by the black sea and the white clouds. When the sun disappeared, darkness came, but it did not last long as hundreds of glowing algae and fish banks started to show up under the water creating ghostly tendrils that eerily moved in strange patterns. Even after the nuclear holocaust, Hawaii managed to be a little piece of paradise. Some people even believed that now that nature had reclaimed great parts of the archipelago, it is more beautiful than it was several hundred years before.

"Alright guys, first stop is Kahului, its Maui's biggest city but its in Wailuku where the island's power is really settled as it is a crossroad for trade and politics. We will fish during the day and travel at night, fishing will help us get some caps in case we need to stay in there for long."

After clarifying this, he set sail and the boat left the coast of Kaho’olawe. Kain got seasick and puked all of his breakfast and lunch into the sea, a mixture of bile, half digested food and saliva that quickly attracted several fishes who feasted on it.

"Heh, one man's trash is another man's treasure, or in this case another's man's feast? No, another fish's treasure? Dammit...sounds better in my head."

Said the pedantic fisherman as he went out of the engine room.

"Better if you all go to sleep and rest, we will wake up at 5 during dawn, its the best time for fishing."

Shortly after saying that, Moggy seemed to take a liking for Ronny, playfully clawing the Super-Mutant's hard and thick skin, something that he didn't even seem to feel.
Back to top Go down
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyThu Mar 22 2018, 09:50

Akoni finds himself sat back against the side of the little fishing boat, leaning his head back over the side. It's funny how even after the world has ended, surrounded by black death filled ocean, the sky still looks normal. Well, normal enough. When he hears the fisherman say something about Maui he perks up a little, looking over. The medic had visited Maui on a few occasions, mostly to buy chems and supplies from the Fortunate Revival. Nice ghouls, and they dont shoot on sight. The city, however, is a bit of a different story. Too many people for Akoni's taste, but it's more peaceful than most other places on the islands. No point in complaining, he was already paid and had already agreed to help.

"That sounds like a good plan, so long as nobody Ohana spots the mutant." He jams a finger over towards the big green guy with the kitten. Traveling with a supermutant has it's complications. Not like Akoni has anything against nice mutants, they're little more than sick people after all, but if anybody who does have a bone to pick sees them...

Either way, there's a job to do.
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptySat Mar 24 2018, 15:16

As the night came upon them, and darkness filled the sky above them and the ocean below them, Ronny seemed not to care. He was enjoying his time with the cat. Moggy purred and clawed against his thick, green skin which only made Ronny's laughing louder. Probably too loud for the time and place they were traveling, but again, Ronny didn't care.

Moggy brought out something new and wondrous in Ronny. The cat was so innocent and adorable; it wasn't like anything Ronny had seen or interacted with before. It didn't try to harm or kill him, and in fact, seemed to enjoy his company as much as the mutant enjoyed Moggy's.

Ronny didn't pay much attention to Kane hurling over the side of the boat, or any conversation between Akoni and Usagi. He played with the cat for hours, eventually falling asleep against one of the boat's walls with Moggy curled up in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyMon Mar 26 2018, 01:36

Usagi looks at the puking man, the twitchy guy and the playful super-mutant before shaking his head and sighing loudly, these might be brave men indeed but they are not suited for the fisherman's life.

"Ohana is now mostly confined to Honolulu, they have enough problems as it is to go to other shores. I think its better if we don't fish, right now time is vital, we cannot waste any of it."

With that said he went to his cabin and entered the coordinates to the harbor, then locked the door and sealed himself in that small room with only several bottles of Whiskey. He was desperate, even with this new help he knew that the chances of finding his son were minuscule, and that every hour they became smaller and smaller. He then drank until intoxicated and cried himself to sleep.

The next morning the coast of Kahului was already visible. The town was pretty big and looked like busting with activity and trade. Several seagulls had already gotten close to the ship and somehow Moggy had managed to hunt one, which he was now happily devouring.

Shortly after the ship was already being docked on the harbor, the hungover Usagi having some trouble to manually control the massive tugboat. Once properly docked he grunted something.

"I'll stay here, go to Wailuku, ask around or something. Leave now!" He yelled, showing an angry side of himself that had stayed hidden so far. It seemed like the mixture of pain, frustration and despair had made the worst of him arise to the surface, it would be better to leave him to his own volition for now.
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyMon Mar 26 2018, 12:42

Ronny stood up and shuddered at this new, enraged attitude from Usagi. He thought back to when the higher ups of the High Evolutionary had yelled at and punished him; he shuddered again. The mutant quickly looked around to K8 for comfort, but to his dismay, he was still in a seasick state, incapacitated from the vomiting and sickness.

"Friend, we must go," Ronny called out with a sense of urgency and panic underlying his voice.

"Go ahead. I'm gonna need a bit."

Ronny became nervous at the realization that he would have to embark without his new friend. Just then, Moggy came up and rubbed against Ronny's leg, softly purring. The mutant looked down at the cat and felt himself start to calm down. He kneeled down and stretched his arm out toward the cat. Moggy jumped up onto his hand. Ronny raised his hand up to his shoulder and allowed Moggy to climb on. The cat curled itself upon his green friend's spacious shoulder. Once Moggy was settled in, the mutant regained his small confidence and stepped off the boat onto the harbor. He turned around to Akoni.

"Human, come."
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 28 2018, 03:36

The journey towards the city was short and uneventful, there were only a couple of miles separating the two settlements. As you two reached the outer rims of the harbor you meet with a small group of merchants who were hauling a caravan of brahmin and several carts filled with cargo.

After seeing Ronnie the merchants were more than eager of having you two join them during the journey, possibly due to the fact that they feel safer from raider attacks with a Super Mutant sticking with them. Their attitude was so grateful that they even gave you a crude map of Wailuku.

During the journey the eldest of the merchants told stories about the island, tales of his past and mythology from Hawaii. He would have been a perfect travel or museum guide were not because these professions didn't exist anymore.

Shortly before reaching the city all of you stopped in an abandoned Gas Station to refill water bottles, relieve bodily fluids and simply rest and have a small snack before entering inside the city. The interior of the place was completely empty, it had been centuries since the station had been looted from anything remotely useful but there was something remarkable from the place, thousands of names scribled on the inner walls of the places, names like "Carlos McConnell 3/12/2112", "Eneka 12/27/2097" and "KL3-87 8/23/2301". Dates that spanned several centuries and went back all the way to Pre-war times.

"This is the tag-wall." Said the eldest of the merchants, an old ragged man whose bright blue eyes looked like they had seen things that were not supposed to be seen and were so filled with knowedge and experiences that they were about to burst.

"Somebody wrote here their name...I think it is now faded because of time but it was something like "Russ was here on 10/1/20something", people after the bombs got a liking for it and started copying the message, writing their names and when they had been in there. Locals now believe that it is good luck to do so. It's also interesting and nice to see about the different persons that have been there, each one of these carries countless of experiences and tales to tell that we can only imagine about. I think its a good way to remember them. My name is also somewhere around here..." He said before starting to search for it while mumbling to himself.

"Here take." Said another merchant as she handled the Super-Mutant a black ink marker. "You guys have been nice and we wanted you two to write your names here, its our way of saying aloha to you."

*Яоny, tuday* Wrote the Super Mutant with the marker, who looked minuscule in comparison with his gigantic greenish hands. Despite not having completely understood the tradition the rest of the merchants accepted and congratulated him for his good work. Akoni then grabbed the marker and also wrote his name next to Ronny's, even going as far as writing the time too.

After that all the group went to the city and separated, the merchants going to the different shops were they had to sell their cargo. You two, despite being a duo formed by a very vernacular person and a mutant with a slight speech impediment, managed to gather enough information to find him home.

Yojimbo's house had been invaded, the entrance door's lock had been damaged, it looked scorched and half melted. On the inside of his house there were several technological gizmos, spare parts and odd light emiting machinery. A small layer of dust covered the entire place, it had been several days since somebody had been in there. Resting on his room there was a desk with a buzzing terminal in one side and a safe, both locked.
Back to top Go down
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed Mar 28 2018, 05:07

Akoni kneels down beside the lock, running a hand over the melted metal. He looks around the door, studying the scorch marks and damage. Though the attack was days ago, there was plenty of information still here. Thank atom the building wasnt claimed by someone else and cleaned up before he and Ronny got there. The medic looks up at Ronny, thinking a moment before nodding at the big guy.

"Ronny, I want you to go make sure there is nobody inside the house."

Turning back to the lock he stands up, setting a hand on his SMG. It's obvious by the blasts and melting that the door was destroyed by energy weaponry, possibly plasma. Very few groups have access to that kind of tech besides the sons and BoS, so it had to be one of those. Recounting Usagi's story, Akoni starts piecing together what may have happened and Yojimbo's home in the days prior.

"Be careful, my friend. There may be dangers inside."
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptySun Apr 01 2018, 20:05

Ronny stood in front of the door with the melted lock. He may not be the brightest tool in the shed, but he was no fool when it came to survival. Looking at the lock made him nervous and he found himself momentarily frozen with fear. He felt Moggy stir and reposition itself on his shoulder and was reminded of Usagi. Ronny thought back to the sorrowful words Usagi had spoken back at the bar and the promise Ronny had made to the old man.

These memories gave birth to a second wind in the mutant and he gained the confidence necessary to venture forward. With that, he took a deep breath and opened the door to the inside.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptySat May 05 2018, 06:53

The big super mutant opened the feeble door, accidentally taking it off its hinges and making a pretty big ruckus. Good thing that the place was completely empty and devoid of life with the exception of some rats, insects and a potted plant that were inside. No trace of anything even remotely human.

A great layer of dust covered the entire place and there were several heaps of trash here and there. It was hard to say how long had it been since it was last inhabited, hygiene isn't as crucial as it was in pre-war times and there are places that even after more than 250 years still have the skeletal remains of some unlucky sods who were blasted to hell during the nuclear exchange.

The place was small and kind of claustrophobic, all around there were several boxes filled to the brim with mechanical gizmos, barely legible magazines and rusted up junk. The house was composed of a small kitchen, a small room, a single toilet and a living room where apparently Yojimbo spent most of its time.

The kitchen was empty and devoid of anything edible or potable, looking at the wraps and trash around it looked like the man didn't cooked at all and only ate pre-made food like Salisbury steak and Instant Noodles.

There wasn't anything remarkable inside of the dormitory, just a dirty mattress, some cushions, a small lamp, magazines that ranged several topics, from pornographic to extremely mundane and a small teddy bear.

The bathroom was by far the worst part of the house, for starters it was dirty as hell, there were several roaches around and the toilet was clogged and filled to the brim with a greenish water, a plunger was deep inside the toilet bowl and only god knows how long has it been like that for there was a green vine growing from inside and entangling itself around the plunger's handle, a small mutfruit hanging from the tip of the vine.

In the living room, the room that directly connected with the entrance door, there was a crafting table, a small desk with several locked drawers and on top of it a terminal awaiting to have its password entered. There was also a small couch and in front of it a disembowelled TV, it had been emptied out of anything remotely electronic and instead filled with a creepy puppet with the aspect of the Vault-Boy, the mascot of Vault-Tec, the puppet while apparently normal is pretty eerie and no matter where you are it always looks like its facing you.

You can rest in this room and consider it a safehouse of sorts while you continue with your search. There might also be some clues around.
Back to top Go down
Akoni Kahue

Akoni Kahue

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed May 09 2018, 03:35

As Ronny opens up the door, Akoni is able to smell the house inside. It's... Unpleasant. As the medic looks inside, he covers up his nose. Some of the documents as well as the walls have begun to smell of mold, which is quite common in such a humid environment. He sets a hand at his SMG before taking a step inside. His years of traveling the islands have taken him to some pretty rank places, and this is no exception. Akoni crushes a cockroach underfoot as he makes his way inside. All around is the discarded trash of this missing man.

Now, not to say there's no way to clean up the place a little. And so Akoni gets to work combing through the place. He looks back over at the supermutant.

"There may be something of use to us. Please do not break anything." There's no disdain, just a little honest worry the big guy will break something important. The whole place could be a crime scene, or at the very least a way to look into where Yojimbo may be now. Time to get cracking.

(Perception roll, 1D100+9)
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyWed May 09 2018, 03:35

The member 'Akoni Kahue' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'1d100' : 89
Back to top Go down
Ronny

Ronny

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons EmptyTue May 29 2018, 14:03

Ronny walks inside and looks around. He takes in a heavy breath and begins coughing frantically from all the dust. He wipes his now watery eyes and begins to walk slowly around the house. The mutant is quite unsure as to what he's supposed to be looking for. In fact, he doesn't have the slightest idea about what could help them locate Yojimbo.

Quite puzzled and overwhelmed as the magnitude of the search began to sink in, he wandered aimlessly around the house lifting up random objects and pieces of furniture hoping to not look foolish in front of Akoni. His stomach began to growl and he mindlessly walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge hoping to find some form of sustenance, but was ultimately disappointed in this search.

Ronny then turned to look at the rest of the house from the kitchen and watched Akoni searching through various objects. Really taking in what a mess the place was, Ronny began to busy himself by making a trash pile and picking up the things in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanaloa's many Sons   Kanaloa's many Sons Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanaloa's many Sons
Page 1 of 1